Since the coronavirus pandemic first started escalating, we’ve taken action every step of the way to protect our members and our team. We will continue to do our part in protecting the community, while also ensuring our members have access to uninterrupted deliveries of essential products.
We think that no-contact delivery and fewer trips to the store make Mlkmn a safer and more reliable option. We adhere to comprehensive safety measures and stringent sanitization protocols to keep it that way:
- We’re currently only offering our “no-contact” option for delivery drop-off outside your door
- Your orders are handled by the local, trusted Mlkmn team you know by name
- The team only delivers to a small number of apartments, reducing social exposure
- The team wears gloves and masks at all times while handling deliveries
- The team is screened and required to report any symptoms and to stay home if sick—we have implemented a leave policy to make our team feel secure about taking this time off
We’ll make our in-home refill option available as soon as it’s safe to do so.
Thank you for your trust and support.